If you are looking for answer of these questions, you would certainly benefit by attending this seminar:
- Are you a new or current small business owner who would like to ensure your business is organized to protect your assets and maximize your potential financial returns?
- As a non-accountant, are you unsure how your books should be kept?
- Do accounting concepts seem like a foreign language?
- Do you want to save on taxes, and make sure you are in compliance with tax laws?
- Do you want to understand what you should expect from the person that prepares your income tax returns and plans your tax strategies?
This highly interactive seminar will improve your understanding of how to operate your small business in the areas mentioned above.
This course on smart tax and accounting solutions for small business will:
- Explain the reasons for choosing to run your business under each of several legal structures that are available: proprietorship, S or C Corporation, LLC or disregarded entity.
- Highlight tips and potential traps associated with each type of business organization.
- Provide suggestions for setting up your recordkeeping and accounting systems.
- Explain IRS and state payroll tax compliance, state sales tax and nexus rules, and details on the content of income tax returns. A course bonus is a checklist of “to dos” for newly organized small businesses.
This seminar will cover following topics:
- Small business organization structures
- Asset protection and fraud prevention
- Accounting and bookkeeping fundamentals
- Charts of accounts
- Recording basic financial transactions
- Financial statement interpretation
- Payroll tax compliance
- Small business tax compliance
- State income taxation
- Federal income taxation
- Federal tax audits
- Income tax planning
- Small business operations tips
Upon completing this course on smart tax and accounting solutions for small business, participants will:
- Learn how to protect their assets against legal claims and employee theft, while minimizing the number of tax returns that must be filed.
- Be aware of important concepts involved in small business tax plans, such as: income and expense deferrals or acceleration, creating multiple streams of income, Section 1031 exchanges.
- Learn how to deduct costs related to vehicles, tax rules on home offices, real estate professionals, passive activity treatment, selection of pension plans and alternative minimum taxes.
- Understand financial statements and interact with their CPA effectively.
- Be able to effectively monitor and manage their tax and accounting processes.
- Learn how to distinguish between the asset, liability, revenue and expense, and owner’s equity accounts in their books.
- Receive numerous tax planning tips for their small businesses.
Who Will Benefit:
- Small Business Owners
- Compliance Officers
- Small Business Bookkeeping Personnel
- Tax Managers
- Financial Officers
- Accounting Managers
- Compliance Managers
Send Your Team for Maximum Benefit Get your team up to speed!
Significant tuition discounts are available for teams of two or more from the same company. You must register at the same time and provide a single payment to take advantage of the discount.
- 2 Attendees
- 3 to 6 Attendees
- 7 to 10 Attendees
- 10+ Attendees
Call Toll Free +1-1-888-771-6965 if you have any queries.
- Get 10% off
- Get 20% off
- Get 25% off
- Get 30% off
Register by Wire Transfer
If you wish to pay by wire transfer: Please call us at
Toll Free +1-1-888-771-6965
Download Registration Form
Yes, I want to attend "Smart Tax and Accounting Solutions for Small Business: 2-day In-person Seminar"
Click here to Download Registration Form
If you are paying by check:
Checks should be payable to MetricStream Inc. (our parent company). and mailed to:
2600 E. Bayshore Road
Palo Alto, CA 94303
Terms & Conditions to register for the Seminar/Conference/Event
Your Registration for the seminar is subject to following terms and conditions. If you need any clarification before registering for this seminar please call us @ +1-888-771-6965 or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment is required before 2 days of the date of the conference. We accept American Express, Visa and MasterCard. Make checks payable to MetricStream Inc. ( our parent company)
Cancellations and Substitutions:
Written cancellations through fax or email (from the person who has registered for this conference) received at least 10 calendar days prior to the start date of the event will receive a refund — less a $200 administration fee. No cancellations will be accepted — nor refunds issued — within 10 calendar days from the start date of the event.
On request by email or fax (before the seminar) a credit for the amount paid minus administration fees ($200) will be transferred to any future GRC Seminars event and a credit note will be issued.
Substitutions may be made at any time. No-shows will be charged the full amount.
We discourage onsite registrations, however if you wish to register onsite payment to happen through credit card immediately or check to be submitted onsite. Conference material will be given on the spot if it is available after distributing to other attendees. In case it is not available we will send the material after the conference is over.
In the event GRC Seminars cancels the seminar, GRC Seminars is not responsible for any airfare, hotel, other costs or losses incurred by registrants. Some topics and speakers may be subject to change without notice.
Attendance confirmation and Documents to carry to the seminar venue:
After we receive the payment from the registered attendee an electronic event pass will be sent to the email address associated with the registrant before 5 working days from the seminar date. Please bring the pass to the venue of the event.
Conference photograph / video:
By registering and attending GRC Seminars conference you agree to have your photographs or videos taken at the conference venue and you do not have any objections to use these photos and videos by GRC Seminars for marketing, archiving or any other conference related activities. You agree to release GRC Seminars for any kind of claims arising out of copyright or privacy violations.