This Latin America Regulatory compliance requirement seminar will cover topics across the full life-cycle of company & product licensing in the key markets of Latin America. Written Regulations vs. Skillful Negotiation will be explained across every critical topic. The importance of local resources, Agency meetings and knowing how to navigate the regulatory landscape will accelerate country establishment and successful product licensing.
Why You Should Attend:
This regulatory compliance seminar specifically will focus on the overall regulatory compliance requirements and procedures for Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biologics, Biosimilars, Orphan Drugs and Combination Products in Latin America. The primary countries covered will include: Argentina, Brazil and Mexico. Other countries such as Chile, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Panama, Peru and Venezuela will be discussed. The course will cover topics relating to full product life-cycle management, as well as, address the structure of the regulatory agencies in Latin America. Content will include descriptions of the methods by which regulators in the corresponding agencies process filings and registrations and what is expected in the authorization and dossier maintenance of licensed products.
The current regulatory climate in Latin America is discussed in detail and several examples will be provided to illustrate effective compliance procedures and techniques. Common issues that have caused difficulties for Life Sciences firms in the region are outlined. Course content will explain how Latin America interacts with and utilizes ICH standards and how they relate with other national regulatory agencies. Additionally, participants will learn how personnel can best address the conflicts, which arise and the best course for resolution.
Who Will Benefit:
- Regulatory personnel whose responsibilities require knowledge of Latin America’s regulatory environment.
- Administrative staff responsible for ensuring compliance with regulatory filings and overall regulatory compliance requirements.
- QA / QC Personnel
- Global Supply Chain personnel
- Clinical / Pharma & Device personnel
- Manufacturing personnel
- Global Business Development personnel
- Any sales or general management employee requiring an understanding of how regulations and compliance issues impact the organization.