This Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) training will guide the participant through the step-by-step process of constructing, implementing and maintaining a complete EHS management system that is fully accepted by operations and other functions within an organization.
Upon completing this course on EHS management, participants will:
- Understand how to build a seamless way of managing the EHS function.
- Evaluate effectiveness, suitability and adaptability of implemented solutions/corrective actions.
- Receive a tool box of methods to assist them in knowing if they have a comprehensive, bullet proof EHS management system.
- Be able to investigate a comprehensive and holistic approach to manage environmental, health and safety issues.
- Develop successful implementation plans.
- Differentiate between programs and standards.
- Understand the design of documents and forms in order of importance.
- Understand where an issue can be localized (practices) or must be evaluated for systemic effect (standards).
- Assess the risk of not having an effective EHS MS process.
- Understand where companies miss the mark in their management system efforts.
Who Will Benefit:
This course is designed for people tasked with directing or managing the EHS function within an organization such as:
- EHS professionals or practitioners
- Operations leaders
- Regulatory professionals
- Compliance professionals
- Production supervisors
- Process owners
- Legal professionals
- Quality auditors