If you are looking for the answer to the following questions, you will certainly benefit from attending this seminar on building a vendor qualification program:
- Have you wasted hours, days, and weeks on qualifying vendors that you know cannot or will not meet your requirements?
- Has your approach to vendor qualification and vendor audits left you with internal CAPAs, customer audit items, or 483 observations?
- Have you wondered whether an onsite vendor audit is necessary in the eyes of FDA?
Well, the answers to these and many more questions are now available in a simple to understand, yet detailed training session designed to help manufacturers of FDA regulated products build (or rebuild) a sustainable vendor qualification program.
This course on vendor qualification program for FDA regulated industries will:
- Define a sustainable structure for a vendor qualification program.
- Explain how change control and other quality programs feed into the vendor qualification program.
- Offer usable audit forms/checklists and other vendor qualification program document templates.
- Explain how to:
- Determine the best potential vendor and what a potential vendor needs to supply before qualification.
- Initially identify vendors that meet your requirements prior to qualification.
- Perform on-site and off-site verifications.
- Monitor and re-qualify vendors.
- Estimate costs and time associated with vendor qualification.
- Respond to customer and regulatory audit observations associated with vendor qualification.
- Discuss common pitfalls to avoid when qualifying vendors.
Who Will Benefit:
This course will provide valuable assistance and guidance to all FDA regulated companies for building sustainable vendor qualification program. The following job titles/ positions will benefit from attending this seminar:
- Internal Auditors
- Legal Departments
- Compliance Officers
- Purchasing Managers
- QC Managers
- QA Managers
- Quality and Sales Department Staff
- Compliance Consultants
- Senior Management