Find out who had attended the Medical Device Summit in 2015, 2016 and 2017 by completing the short form below.
Why you should attend this summit
- Future Trends of Medical Device Regulation, Risk Management, UDI, Recall Complaint Management etc.
- Listen from FDA/CDRH Directors:
- What is Critical to Quality
- Get Update on FDA compliance
- Listen from FBI:
- Cyber Security Risks
- Learn More about Medical Device Global Regulatory Landscape and Off-label Promotion
- Explore Upcoming Changes in Medical Devices under Trump Administration
- Change Management
- Criteria for Supplier Quality Agreement
- Establishing a Medical Device Security Program
- Panel Discussion
- FDA Warning Letter
- FDA Enforcement
- FDA Interaction
Who Will Benefit?
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Manufacturing and Contracting
- Supply Chain Management
- Sales, Marketing and Business Development
- IT and Software
- Risk Management and Product Lifecycle Management
- Executive Management
- Regulatory Affairs
- Research and Development
- Compliance Officers
- Consultants/Service Providers/Suppliers
Sponsors, Exhibitors and Media Partners
The 4th Annual Medical Device Summit will include the following:
Leading medical device experts and company executives give their view of the current issues and future challenges in the industry.
Expert-led workshops that will help those medical device professionals starting out in their careers and even more senior professionals who need to brush up on new technologies, regulations, processes and more.
Panels comprising some of the well-known thinkers and innovators in medical device technology, regulatory compliance and quality will discuss and debate the hottest issues that are affecting the industry. Attendees will be able to interact with panel members during these debates and get unparalleled insight into the state of the industry.
Attendees will get to interact with and meet the leading decision makers in the industry in order to exchange ideas, discuss business opportunities and share strategies in focused, small groups.
The Summit will have event tracks dedicated to topics affecting each division/segment of the medical device industry
A unique opportunity for medical device companies both big and small to market their offerings and identify new business opportunities.
Attendees will get access to an online community that ensures they can continue to build on the networking opportunities and interest that began during the event.