Did you know?
- There are more than 150,000 partnerships required to file the Schedule M-3?
- That corporate partners report more partnership income than individual partners?
- Those partnerships with one or more corporate partners who are M-3 filers must also file the Schedule M-3 even though the partnership has less than $10,000,000 in assets?
- There are more than 45,000 S corporations required to file the Schedule M-3?
If you were not aware of any of these facts, then attending this seminar would definitely be beneficial for you.
This highly interactive two day seminar will explain reporting and compliance issues for non-public Schedule M-3 filers for the 2014 filing season. Attendees will gain understanding of Schedule M-3 and the impact that recent changes will have on tax compliance. Time will be provided during the seminar for participants to ask your Schedule M-3 and Schedule UTP questions and to work on realistic, comprehensive examples that will guide them through the compliance maze for Schedule M-3 and Schedule UTP filers. Learn more about the Schedule M-3 reporting and filing requirements for pass-through entities.
This course on Schedule M-3 filling requirements will cover following topics:
- Which entities are required to complete the Schedule M-3 for 2014?
- Tips for accurately completing the Schedule M-3, Part I.
- Tips for accurately completing the Schedule M-3, Part II, including form 8916A.
- Tips for accurately completing the Schedule M-3, Part III, including form 8916A.
- Issues unique to S corporations filing consolidated returns required to file Schedule M-3.
- Issues unique to partnerships and S corporations required to file Schedule M-3.
- Issues relating to Schedule UTP compliance for S corporations.
- How to avoid taxpayer and tax preparer penalties by satisfying disclosure requirements.
- Gain a practical understanding of the Schedule M-3 reporting and disclosure requirements.
- Learn about changes to Schedule M-3 reporting requirements for 2014 tax year.
- Learn about how to complete Schedule M-3 for a parent-subsidiary consolidated group.
- Understand how to identify and substantiate uncertain tax positions on the Schedule UTP.
- Learn why it is important to “get the numbers right” when completing Schedules M-3 and UTP.
Who Will Benefit:
- Corporate Tax Directors
- Managers and Staff Responsible for Tax Compliance
- Tax Attorneys
- Other Business and Financial Professionals Advising Clients on Tax Compliance.
Send Your Team for Maximum Benefit Get your team up to speed!
Significant tuition discounts are available for teams of two or more from the same company. You must register at the same time and provide a single payment to take advantage of the discount.
- 2 Attendees
- 3 to 6 Attendees
- 7 to 10 Attendees
- 10+ Attendees
Call Toll Free +1-1-888-771-6965 if you have any queries.
- Get 10% off
- Get 20% off
- Get 25% off
- Get 30% off
Register by Wire Transfer
If you wish to pay by wire transfer: Please call us at
Toll Free +1-1-888-771-6965
Download Registration Form
Yes, I want to attend "Schedule M-3 Reporting Requirements for Non-Public Companies for 2014 Filing Season:2-day In-person Seminar"
Click here to Download Registration Form
If you are paying by check:
Checks should be payable to MetricStream Inc. (our parent company). and mailed to:
2600 E. Bayshore Road
Palo Alto, CA 94303
Terms & Conditions to register for the Seminar/Conference/Event
Your Registration for the seminar is subject to following terms and conditions. If you need any clarification before registering for this seminar please call us @ +1-888-771-6965 or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment is required before 2 days of the date of the conference. We accept American Express, Visa and MasterCard. Make checks payable to MetricStream Inc. ( our parent company)
Cancellations and Substitutions:
Written cancellations through fax or email (from the person who has registered for this conference) received at least 10 calendar days prior to the start date of the event will receive a refund — less a $200 administration fee. No cancellations will be accepted — nor refunds issued — within 10 calendar days from the start date of the event.
On request by email or fax (before the seminar) a credit for the amount paid minus administration fees ($200) will be transferred to any future GRC Seminars event and a credit note will be issued.
Substitutions may be made at any time. No-shows will be charged the full amount.
We discourage onsite registrations, however if you wish to register onsite payment to happen through credit card immediately or check to be submitted onsite. Conference material will be given on the spot if it is available after distributing to other attendees. In case it is not available we will send the material after the conference is over.
In the event GRC Seminars cancels the seminar, GRC Seminars is not responsible for any airfare, hotel, other costs or losses incurred by registrants. Some topics and speakers may be subject to change without notice.
Attendance confirmation and Documents to carry to the seminar venue:
After we receive the payment from the registered attendee an electronic event pass will be sent to the email address associated with the registrant before 5 working days from the seminar date. Please bring the pass to the venue of the event.
Conference photograph / video:
By registering and attending GRC Seminars conference you agree to have your photographs or videos taken at the conference venue and you do not have any objections to use these photos and videos by GRC Seminars for marketing, archiving or any other conference related activities. You agree to release GRC Seminars for any kind of claims arising out of copyright or privacy violations.