Quantitative Analysis Course | Join us in SFO, October 11-12, 2018
Attend this two-day course to learn the use of quantitative techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of your audit work. Combining financial and operating data can allow you to home in on high-impact areas.
A practical hands-on approach to conducting Quantitative Analysis has become a necessity since the spread of IT systems has made it a pre-requisite that auditors as well as management have the ability to examine high volumes of data and transaction in order to determine patterns and trends. In addition, the increasing need to continuously monitor and audit IT systems has created an imperative for the effective use of appropriate data analytic tools.
- Business Risks of using IT, related controls and IS assurance and audit concepts
- What does an IT Audit engagement involve and approach to risk based IS audits
- Overview of IS assurance and audit standards, tools and techniques
- Planning & performing risk-based IS audit procedures
- Reporting and follow up
- An understanding of the scope of the emerging technology concepts, related issues & business risks
- What factors to consider in your approach to auditing such technologies
- Gaining understanding of the underlying assurance risks
- Learn about global best practices and latest key research happenings
- Analytical techniques for sharper insight
- Operations Research and models
- Analytical Review Procedures
- Linear programming
- Charting, Queuing and Game theory
- How to relate financial and operating results
- How to relate ROI to operating results
- Major terms involved in ethics and business ethics in particular
Who will Benefit:
- Internal Audit Professionals
- Chief Audit Executives
- IT Management Professionals
- Risk Officers & strategic management members
- Internal control professionals
Early bird seats are limited and based on first-come, first-serve.
Your registration fee includes the workshop, all course materials and lunch.
For discounts on multiple registrations, contact customer care at +1-1-888-771-6965.
Register by Wire Transfer
If you wish to pay by wire transfer: Please call us at
Toll Free +1-1-888-771-6965
Download Registration Form
Yes, I want to attend "A Practical Hands-on Approach to Conducting Quantitative Analysis: 2-Day In-Person Seminar"
Click here to Download Registration Form
If you are paying by check:
Checks should be payable to MetricStream Inc. (our parent company). and mailed to:
2479 E. Bayshore Road, Suite 260
Palo Alto, CA 94303
Terms & Conditions to register for the Seminar/Conference/Event
Your Registration for the seminar is subject to following terms and conditions. If you need any clarification before registering for this seminar please call us @ +1-888-771-6965 or email us @ email@example.com
Payment is required before 2 days of the date of the conference. We accept American Express, Visa and MasterCard. Make checks payable to MetricStream Inc. ( our parent company)
Cancellations and Substitutions:
Written cancellations through fax or email (from the person who has registered for this conference) received at least 10 calendar days prior to the start date of the event will receive a refund — less a $300 administration fee. No cancellations will be accepted — nor refunds issued — within 10 calendar days from the start date of the event.
On request by email or fax (before the seminar) a credit for the amount paid minus administration fees ($300) will be transferred to any future GRC Seminars event and a credit note will be issued.
Substitutions may be made at any time. No-shows will be charged the full amount.
We discourage onsite registrations, however if you wish to register onsite payment to happen through credit card immediately or check to be submitted onsite. Conference material will be given on the spot if it is available after distributing to other attendees. In case it is not available we will send the material after the conference is over.
In the event GRC Seminars cancels the seminar, GRC Seminars is not responsible for any airfare, hotel, other costs or losses incurred by registrants. Some topics and speakers may be subject to change without notice.
Attendance confirmation and Documents to carry to the seminar venue:
After we receive the payment from the registered attendee an electronic event pass will be sent to the email address associated with the registrant before 5 working days from the seminar date. Please bring the pass to the venue of the event.
Conference photograph / video:
By registering and attending GRC Seminars conference you agree to have your photographs or videos taken at the conference venue and you do not have any objections to use these photos and videos by GRC Seminars for marketing, archiving or any other conference related activities. You agree to release GRC Seminars for any kind of claims arising out of copyright or privacy violations.