This intensive review program was designed to provide Human Resources professionals all the relevant information in order to be fully prepared for the PHR or SPHR Certification Exam. The Professional in Human Resources (PHR) Certification demonstrates mastery of the technical and operational aspects of HR practices and U.S Laws and regulations. The Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification is recognized as a professionally relevant credential for those who have mastered the strategic and policy-making aspects of HR management in the United States. In today’s competitive business world, there are numerous reasons why a Human Resources Certification matters. Many people are eager to start a career in Human Resources, as it is a fast-growing career field with many lucrative opportunities. For starters, one out of every two hiring managers prefer candidates with certification. In addition, the U.S Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) projected the demand of human resources professionals to continue growing by an average of 15% through 2025. HR professionals who hold the PHR or SPHR tend to make more money than their peers who do not. Career analysts expect the number of Human Resources jobs to increase in the future and the median annual income for careers in Human Resources is above the national average.
Why Should You Attend:
Now more than ever, organizations who hire Human Resource Professionals are requiring human resource management job applicants to be certified. To stay ahead in the field, it is necessary for Human Resource Management Professionals to update their skills, add to their existing knowledge base, and remain on top of current trends within the industry. Holding a PHR or SPHR provides a powerful boost to career momentum. With either certification, HR professionals are more likely to advance to more senior roles. By obtaining your PHR or SPHR credentials you show that you are committed to being the best you can be in your profession.
- Books and Flashcards from HRCP (worth $345.00)
- Audio CD from David Siller (worth $120.00)
- PHR/SPHR Secret guidelines Book from Mometrix (worth $40.00)
- Copy of Presentation on a flash drive (5,000 slides with pictures) (worth $10.00)
- Hundreds of exam questions
- Instructions to apply and register for PHR/SPHR
- Certificate of Completion at the end of Program
- Lunch and Networking
- AM-PM Tea/Coffee
- $100 Gift Cert for any ComplianceOnline Seminar
- Led by qualified and certified instructor.
- Classroom environment provides networking opportunities.
- This valuable credential can help distinguish you as an HR expert and professional.
- Can set you apart from those without it.
- May help increase your professional confidence and satisfaction.
- May increase earnings potential.
- Can result in greater respect from your organization.
- May make you a better candidate for a new job or promotion.
- It will strengthen your resume.
By attending this Seminar, you identify your areas of strength to build on and the areas where you need further concentrated study to prepare for taking the PHR or SPHR exam.
The Exam Preparation Seminar include six modules:
- Strategic Business Management.
- Workforce Planning and Employment.
- Human Resources Development.
- Total Rewards.
- Employee and Labor Relations.
- Risk Management.